Bringing Midwest Tribes together to create a clean, secure, sustainable energy future for Tribes and our neighbors
Membership to MTERA is a mutually-beneficial relationship. An MTERA Member-Tribe is required to make a commitment to the organization before joining.
- Support the Mission and Core Values of MTERA as an organization.
- Appoint a Tribal representative and alternate to sit on MTERA Board of Directors with appropriate authority as specified in the MTERA Membership Commitment Resolution.
- Be an active and engaged board member and Member-Tribe.
- Provide energy data to MTERA for analysis to support the organization’s initiatives.
- Commit a minimum of 100 annual hours of in-kind staffing or $10,000 of in-kind contributions (conference hosting, technical support, etc.).
- Participate in a minimum of 1 MTERA marketing initiative annually.
- Participate in a minimum of 1 MTERA project in the first 3 years of joining.
- Tribal Council approval of the MTERA Membership Commitment Resolution.
Become a member and join the community of Tribes gathering together to create a clean, secure, sustainable energy future for Tribes and our neighbors.
220 South Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402